Imagine a fuss-free joint, serving farm to table vegan food that is fulfilling and wholesome. Made fresh daily – promised by the team!
On a Sunday afternoon, after walking around the city looking for a Long Knee Lenght Cardigan and desperately failing at the mission, all I wanted was to have a healthy meal that fills my heart and my belly. On my way to the Upper west side for one more try to locate a beautiful wool cardigan- I came across this restaurant called – by Chloe.
Never heard of this place, and hoping to get a snack+just a decent coffee would have been enough but I could not resist the menu as it read yummy. So I went ahead and ordered Air Baked Sweet Potato Fries and their Market Daily Soup which for that day was Mushroom Soup with Maple Wheat Crumb. I ended the day with Kombucha Tea and i could not have asked for a better fulfilling meal.
My willpower was tested with the Burger Of The Month and I promise I will be trying that soon. But in the meantime, I was satisfied with my meal. Here are few of the reasons why I love this joint for all vegan goers and healthy eaters:
- They serve unlimited Beet Ketchup and Chipotle Aioli – K! That itself is a reason to try out.
- All orders made fresh daily – hence they Soup and Entrees that change on daily/weekly basis
- They keep food lovers busy, but they also keep art lover bust with their craft joint
- Matcha Lemonades are to die for
- Fresh Coconut Water
- Fresh Healthy Shots for cleansing and healthy living
- Only Vegan Chef to win a culinary competition on TV and was named Class of 2017 30 Under 30 by Forbes.
So if you are looking for a fuss-free, a vegan restaurant that serves simple, fulfilling and fresh meals – look no more. Visit – by Chloe available at many locations in New York and LA.
Until then go to the gym, eat healthily and don’t worry – your vegan one-stop shop is here!